New Diamond Frankfurt Bush Hammer for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $45 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $45/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SY-BH-01
- Materials: Diamond
- Shape: Tapered
- Standard: Standard
- Diameter: 125mm-450mm
- Product Name: Bush Hammer Tool
- Certificate: ISO9001:2000
- Delivery Detail: 7 - 15 Days
- Connection: M14, 5/8-11′′
- Specification: 100-350mm
- HS Code: 6804210000
- Type: Diamond Grinding Head
- Certification: ISO
- Applications: Electric Grinder
- Usage: Concrete Floor
- Material: Diamond + Metal Powder
- Name: Bush Hammer Tools
- ODM: Acceptable
- Color: Optional
- Trademark: Sunny
- Origin: China
1. Bush hammer roller is suitable for surface fabricating, making bush hammered effects for stone products. It's scrollable and highly efficient, for example, a roller of 200mm's diameter can fabricating more than 100m2Stone products per day. We can sell the roller separately, and we have plenty of styles and specifications for the roller starts form 125mm to 700mm. And the pings of roller can be customized as well.
2. Bush Hammer is used sophisticated welding technology and selecting high quality aluminum alloy to casting, bush hammerer's grit can be changed through the adjustment of spring elasticity on bush hammer, manual grinding machine press. Both enlarging spring's interval to reduce spring elasticity and reducing machine's press can enhance bush hammer vibration to make bush hammered face rough. Widely used on granite, marble sandstone to make rough surface.
1. With long life.
2. Fast cutting speed.
3. More smooth running.
4. Specially used on granite, marble sandstone to make rough surface...
5. Very easy cutting without swinging.
6. Grind diverse stones into rough surface with high precision.
7. High productivity, even face thicker blocks.
8. Convenient operation.
9. Dimension scope: 125-450mm.
|Outer diameter||NO.of rollers|
1. To create anti-slip surfaces.
2. To remove old glue and resin coatings, in particular thick resins.
3. To use as a scarifying machine with the advantage that it is aggressive but gentle enough not to "dig" uncontrollably into the floor surface.
4. For floor preparation before laying new coatings.
5. To expose the aggregate in concrete floors to prepare for concrete polishing.