Magic Type Concrete Floor Metal Diamond Grinding Pad
|FOB Price:||US $10-25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||6 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6 Pieces||US $10-25/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SYF-F02
- Segment Size: 40X5/12X10
- Grit: 16#-400#
- Transport Package: Carton/Plywood
- Origin: China
- Segments No: 3 4 5 6
- Certificate: BV; SGS; ISO9001
- Trademark: Sunnny
- Specification: 80 100
- HS Code: 68042100
|Model||Segments No||Segment Size||Diameter||Grit|
|SYF-F02||3 4 5 6||24X18/4X10||80 100||16,36,60,80,120,180,220,400|
Below is a brief description of each segment type and typical application.
Bond - The strength of the metal binder that holds the diamond grit in the segment. Typically the harder the bond the longer the life. An abrasive subfloor will require a harder bond. A harder floor will require a softer bond.
Grit - The size of the diamond grit in the segment. Typically the smaller the grit the more aggressive the segment will be. The larger the grit the finer the finish will be. The higher the number then the finer the finish will be e.g. 3000 grit will give a highly polished finish.
Concrete - can be soft, hard, abrasive, dusty and brittle etc. No two floors are ever the same, typically they are more abrasive when new or have a high sharp sand content. The more abrasive the floor the harder bond you will need to get the best performance out of the diamonds.
1. TT, western union, Money Gram and PayPal
2. 100% payment before delivery
3. To the Bulk order, the L/C is also can consider
Delivery time: Within a week after payment
Transport ways choose:
1. Urgent order with less weight or samples SUNNY recommend express service.
2. Normal (regular) orders which weight over 45kgs SUNNY recommend Air Cargo.
3. Big diameter saw blades or heavy weight SUNNY recommend Sea Cargo.