Diamond Wall Saw Blade for Concrete Cutting
|FOB Price:||US $3-230 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3-230/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||Wall Saw Blade: 10000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SY-DWSB-1000(Wall Saw Blade)
- Manufacturing Process: Brazing
- Item Name: Wall Saw Blade
- Bore(mm): 25.4mm---60mm
- Wall Saw Blade: for Concrete Cutting
- OEM & ODM: Acceptable
- Exporting Experience: 14years
- Transport Package: Neutral Packing
- Origin: Quanzhou China
- Blade Type: Continuous Boundary
- Application: Concrete
- Diameter(mm): 500mm---1200mm
- Segment Height(mm): 10mm---12mm
- Certificate: BV, SGS, ISO9001:2008
- Manufacturing Experience: 24years
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Specification: 500mm---1200mm
- HS Code: 82023910
Wall saws have the following significant features: reducing the labor intensity, safe, reliable, powerful, improved cutting ability and labor productivity. Because the linear cut can make the cross-sectional more neatly; but also because it can exponentially increase the working speed to shorten the construction period, and further reduce labor costs, improve bidding advantages, expand the construction projects; greatly reducing the loss costs of construction equipment ; In addition, the wall saw cutting has gradually become a construction and design concept, as it can maximum save the stability and security of the existing structure, replacing the traditional way of storm break through the holes or drill attack.
1. In accordance with the construction requirements,wall saw base should be proper installed . Ensure wall saws perpendicular to the substrate surface.
2. The base of wall saw must be installed securely and reliably. Wall saw may not have a significant impact or vibration when working.
3. The device must have a solid and reliable protection. The operator must wear safety helmets, protective glasses.
4. When working, the operator must stand sideways beside equipment to prevent the occurrence of accidental danger.
5. Select the correct and reasonable specification for cutting.
6. Ensure adequate cooling water, timely chip, in order to achieve optimum cutting efficiency and cutting life.
Common specification list:
|Diameter||Hole||Core thickness||Segment height|