2 Quarter Round PCD Trapezoid Diamond Floor Grinding Shoes Pad Tools with Sacrificial Bar
|FOB Price:||US $1-7 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-7/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||PCD Grinding Shoes: 10000PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Neutral Packing|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SYF-P02(PCD Grinding Shoes)
- Abrasive: Superabrasive
- Types: Surface Grinding Wheel
- Cylindricity: <1
- Technics: Welding Diamond Grinding Pads
- Item: Trapezoid PCD Grinding Shoes
- Segment Size: 40*10*5mm
- Application: Expoxy, Glue, Paint, Concrete Floors
- Certificate: BV, SGS, ISO9001:2008
- Exporting Experience: 14years
- Specification: Metal Powder + Diamond
- HS Code: 68042100
- Material: Diamond
- Shapes: Trapezoid PCD Grinding Shoes
- Grain Size: 36# 60# 80# 120# 180# 220# 400#
- Circular Degree: <1
- Working Style: Surface Grinding
- PCD Size: 1/3 Round
- Connection(Inch/mm): Magnetic + Pin + Screw
- Diamond Grit No.: #6, #16, #30
- Manufacturing Experience: 24years
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Origin: Quanzhou China
2 PCD Segments & 1 Bar Diamond Segment
Designed specifically for Concrete floor restoration professional, for quick removal of any materials, diamond segment bond Hard, Medium, or Soft available for various concrete.
PCD Plates for floor coating removal, epoxy and paint grinding, widely used in many grinding applications,like removal of epoxy, glue and resin off of concrete floors.
Expoxy, Glue, Paint, Concrete floors.
|Product||Item Number||Segment Size||Segment No.||PCD No.||PCD Size||Fixing Method|
The 2 quarter round PCD is an excellent choice when removing medium/heavy coatings. The design and positioning of the PCD with an aggressive diamond segment acting as a stabilizer and depth guide scrapes the thickest of coatings aggressively and follows with a conventional grind all in one pass. These PCD's are directional specific and come in clockwise and counterclockwise orientation. •••IMPORTANT: If you run a rotary machine with counter rotating heads, be sure to get 1/2 clockwise and 1/2 counter clockwise PCDs when you order.
The weight of the machine is partially supported by the large surface area of the diamond segment - this segment limits the PCD's penetration into the concrete. The diamond segment lightly dresses and helps remove the severe marks left by the PCD grinding teeth. This configuration will yield a higher total square foot life span while providing an aggressive rate of coating and concrete removal. Use these PCD tools to remove heavy coatings, overcoats, glues, mastics, thin set and paint.