Redi-Lock Diamond Concrete Grinding Disc for Husqvarna Machine
|FOB Price:||US $5-20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5-20/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SYF-D05
- Grit: 36#-400#
- Name: Diamond Grinding Disc
- Bond: Metal
- Use: Concrete
- Delivery Time: 7-15days
- Transport Package: Carton Boxes
- Origin: China
- Segment Size: 20*20*10mm
- Color: Optional
- Certificate: SGS,ISO
- Type: Abrasive
- Product Name: Grinding Disc
- Trademark: Sunny
- Specification: 60*60*30mm
- HS Code: 6804210000
1. Silver brazed
2. Designed for concrete floor renovationtrimmed,
3. It has its advantage in fast and effective thin resin removal on hard cement floors.
4. Excellent for concrete surface processing
5. Used on all portable grinding machines and special reconditioning machines.
|Segment Dimension(mm)||Segment Number(pcs)||Grit||Connection type|
|20*20*10mm||1||36# 60# 80# 120# 180# 220# 400#||Redi-lock--Quick change system|
Supply many kinds of grinding pad to our clients which working for Floor maintainance or doing concrete polishing project. The tools can used in HTC, Husqvarna, Klindex, Lavina, Scanmaskin,etc.
Below is a brief description of each segment type and typical application.
1. Bond - The strength of the metal binder that holds the diamond grit in the segment. Typically the harder the bond the longer the life. An abrasive subfloor will require a harder bond. A harder floor will require a softer bond.
2. Grit - The size of the diamond grit in the segment. Typically the larger the grit the more aggressive the segment will be. The smaller the grit the finer the finish will be. The higher the number then the finer the finish will be e.g. 3000 grit will give a highly polished finish.
3. Concrete - can be soft, hard, abrasive, dusty and brittle etc. No two floors are ever the same, typically they are more abrasive when new or have a high sharp sand content. The more abrasive the floor the harder bond you will need to get the best performance out of the diamonds.
1. TT, western union, Money Gram and PayPal
2. 100% payment before delivery
3. To the Bulk order, the L/C is also can consider
Delivery time: Within a week after payment
Transport ways choose:
1. Urgent order with less weight or samples SUNNY recommend express service.
2. Normal (regular) orders which weight over 45kgs SUNNY recommend Air Cargo.
3. Big diameter saw blades or heavy weight SUNNY recommend Sea Cargo.